SLATE AT NE 3RD & Couch
The Burnside Bridgehead is currently undergoing a generational transformation from a series of vacant buildings and empty lots to a neighborhood that unites community and commerce. Slate is at the center of that transformation.
The building’s top six floors offer a mix of studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments that feature open living spaces and attractive appliances. Slate’s staggered façade incorporates large windows that draw fresh air and abundant natural light into each apartment. The building achieves high standards for energy efficiency and is LEED certified.
Perched above the eastern bank of the Willamette River, Slate’s upper floors offer dramatic views of Portland’s landmark bridges, the downtown skyline, the West Hills, and Mt. Hood.
The building has an underground garage with 42 parking spaces for cars, a first-rate bike facility, and secure, covered racks for up to 130 bikes.
Sitting at the intersection of two active transportation corridors, Slate is one of the most accessible locations in the Portland region. The Portland Streetcar and four Trimet bus lines run directly in front of the site and tenants can take a quick walk or bike ride to downtown Portland and the city’s vibrant Central Eastside. For longer trips, on-ramps to I-5 and I-84 lie just blocks away.
SLATE’S BEAUTIFUL APARTMENTS FEATURE:
- Secured bike storage and entrance
- Easy access to public transportation and neighborhood-serving businesses and services.
- Pet-friendly, nonsmoking building, certified LEED for Homes Platinum with the U.S. Green Building Council
- Keyless building entry and a cell phone activated intercom system
- Elevator and stair access
- High efficiency electric heat and A/C
- In-unit washer/dryer, range/oven, microwave, refrigerator
- Eco-conscious bathroom fixtures
- Lots of operable windows with natural light
- Concrete flooring throughout